A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser when you visit almost any Web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to navigate that page. Cookies in general Store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the contents of the Web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be diminished considerably. For more information about which cookies are, what are stored, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please refer to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is spam like fighting.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done to communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons type I like or share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site you must do your right to delete or deactivate them. This website or its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies for said Navigators.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except if necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges this effect. According to Google you do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the safe Harbor agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. In this link you will find detailed information. If you want information about the use Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
Cookie Advisor is a plugin for WordPress