Data protection policy
The visitor is responsible and guarantees that the personal data he provides to Petits Músics is truthful and, when appropriate, with the appropriate authorization for this from the owner of the same. PMM will treat the personal data linked to its web spaces respecting the requirements of current legislation, highlighting:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data that Petits Músics collects through the different channels (web page, email, electronic forms or paper forms and documents) within its activity, are treated for the following purposes:
- Manage and process any type of information request, including those aimed at becoming a member, volunteer or donor.
- Manage and control your collaboration as a partner, as well as the volunteering activities and natural and legal persons who collaborate with our Association.
- Keep our members, volunteers, students and those interested in collaborating informed of the activities and actions we carry out.
- Disclosure of our activities and solidarity actions. Send communications by any means (sms, phone and email) related to the activities and social actions we carry out.
How long do we keep your data?
In the case of Partners, Volunteers, Collaborators and Staff, we keep the data for as long as your contractual relationship with us lasts and, subsequently, during the mandatory legal period. In the event that the data provided is associated with a purchase or donation, Spanish legislation requires us to keep it for at least five years.
Why do we use your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by PMM on the following legal bases:
- Your consent or voluntarily provided by you by any means. In this sense, the inclusion of personal data in files is absolutely voluntary and the collection is duly announced.
- The management, coordination and control of our: volunteers, partners; Donors and all people who maintain a direct or indirect relationship with PMM through our solidarity projects.
- The development, management and execution of solidarity and aid actions for the most disadvantaged groups that we carry out.
- For the legitimate interest of PMM, always respecting your right to the protection of personal data, honor and privacy, for the development and dissemination of our humanitarian and social activities.
What security measures do we apply to personal data?
We apply the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
What channels do we use to get your data?
PMM obtains personal data through the following channels:
- Forms and Questionnaires through our web pages. The type and amount of information that PMM receives and retains depends on how you use the PMM web spaces. You can access almost all pages without indicating who you are and without communicating any personal data to us.
- Directly from those interested.
- Through collaboration agreements with organizations and institutions.
What categories of data do we process?
We process the following categories of data, depending on the circumstances of your relationship with us:
- Identification data, including image.
- Postal address and electronic addresses.
- Telephone numbers
- Characteristics data
- Academics and professionals.
- Specially protected data (Arts. 9 and 10 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know if PMM processes your personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Object to the processing of your data, for reasons related to your particular situation, asking that they not be processed by PMM.
- In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Withdraw, whenever you want, the consent given, without this affecting the legality of the treatment we carried out prior to this withdrawal.
- When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, PMM will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdraw your consent, PMM will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise all these rights by contacting us at the following addresses: Petits Músics del Món, Pl. d’en Coll, 2, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallès or, if you prefer, by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.